- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near flammable materials, drapes, furniture etc.
- Keep well away from children and pets.
- Make sure that the candle/candle holder that you use is on a flat surface and that you protect any surface underneath from heat or dripping wax.
- Avoid placing near drafts as this could lead to rapid or uneven burning and excessive dripping.
- If the candle smokes excessively, extinguish, allow to cool and trim the wick.
- Do not use water to extinguish the candle as it could cause the wax to splatter.
- Don't move or touch the candle until the wick has stoped glowing and the wax has solidified.
Once purchased the safe use of your candles rests with you.